Tuesday 15 April 2014

Casual Tuesday

Top - Topshop £24
So today saw Mother and I head down to the beautiful city of Canterbury. I had a bridal make up lesson with the amazing Anna at the Bobbi Brown counter in Fenwicks, I've always been a fan of Bobbi Brown products but don't seem to actually own many at the minute (that changed after the make-up tutorial!)

New Balance 420 Trainers - ASOS - £60
I recently bought a pair of New Balance trainers, and they feature heavily in my day to day style. I usually pair them with my favourite jeans and a jumper. Today was of course no exception, my super comfy River Island slim leg/skinny dark blue jeans - although I could almost call them a jegging (hate that word!) as they are very stretchy and my neon ribbed Topshop jumper I purchased in February.


Miu Miu Sunglasses £215 - available now at eyewearbrands.com
 I had seen these sunglasses on Millie Mackintosh and Miranda Kerr back in December 2012, I was heading to London a few days later so went straight to the Miu Miu store in Bond Street but was informed the colour I wanted was limited edition and had completely sold out! The sales assistant in the store called Harvey Nichols, Selfridges etc, but alas, there were none! But then one of my Mum's fellow blogging friends suggsted Eyewearbrands.com and TAHDAH - I found them! They are my babies.



Michael Kors Rose Gold Large Watch - £229
I love giving my casual wardrobe a dash of glam with my large man style Michael Kors watch - I think it can instantly update any look actually, and I wear mine constantly. Amazon have some amazing offers on Michael Kors watches at the minute, perfect if you can't afford a Rolex!
Any outfit can get instant style brownie points with a great pair of shoes, a beautful wristwatch or some seriously special sunnies!

What are your go-to accessories for updating any look?

Chloe x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Me, Matilda and Winnie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig