Monday 6 November 2017

October Favourites

Yep it is the 6th November but I'm going to give you my October faves anyway.

Beauty and Skincare


First up is the Pixi x Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse. I am now on to my second pot of this since June, which is pretty good going considering I use it every evening. The oil works so well at lifting makeup and dirt from my face, the cream then gets rid of it all perfectly leaving my skin beautifully cleansed and refreshed. £24 from ASOS.

Next step is the Ordinary acid toner, which I am obsessed with. I am certain that as soon as I apply this, my skin looks more awake, plumped, rejuvenated etc etc. I just love this product! And the price is amazing. I went for the 5% Lactic Acid concentration as I've never used acid toners before so wanted to ease myself in gently. Available from Cult Beauty for £5.50. The ordinary advised this is used in the evenings.

For daytime moisturising I love the Clinique Superdefense SPF 20. Fragrance free and offering sun protection, perfect! I love the texture of this and I can see an improvement in the appearance of my skin since I started to use this. Cheapest on allbeauty.com currently for £34.90.
For my night cream, I've been using the Nivea Pure & Natural regenerating night cream, love this too! My skin feels hydrated when I wake up, there is no residue so I know my skin is taking in all the benefits. Great price too for around £5.50.

Body lotion, I've been using this Burts Bees product that I actually purchased from Walgreens whilst in Vegas, as I'd stupidly forgot any body moisturiser! I can't find this specific one online, but my sister is in Florida at the moment so I think I might ask her to get some for me as I really like it. Soaks in well, keeps my skin feeling hydrated, quickly sorted out some dry skin patches on both shins - f**k you winter!


Beauty wise I am going to sound like a broken record because two if the items are in my Sephora Haul but they are so amazing they deserve a second mention! The Cover FX drops are just (praying hands emoji). The shade sunlight is working well for these sunny Autumn days, I love the glow from within look they give under my foundation. and then the Too faced chocolate bronzer is so perfect, blendable, smells like chocolate, matte - what else do you need in a bronzer?

I've been reaching for the Charlotte Tilbury KKW lipstick for day-to-day wear, the perfect semi sheen nude. Nails, I love this dark red from Rimmel in shade Rita Rouge. It is the ideal burgundy red for Autumn/Winter. I am going to put Essie Bordeaux on my Christmas List though as I had a lot of recommendations for that when I asked on my instastories what you guys were wearing.

Mother & Baby


We have started using the Childs Farm products on the girls after the Johnson's fiasco in the media. I did try the Dove body wash but it left zero scent on them both, and you want your kids to smell amazing don't you?! The Childs farm stuff is expensive, but it is sensitive and suitable from birth, plus it smells! Yippee! So we use the bubble bath which smells like oranges and the body wash smells like apple & blackcurrant. Really like both of these products. We also love the Burts Bees baby range but we can't buy these locally.

Favourite Place


This will come as no surprise to you, I am sure. We LOVED Las Vegas. Somewhere everyone should experience in their lifetimes. We will definitely go back!

Favourite Fashion Item:


This utility jacket from Next hasn't left my back since I bought in the sale (sorry!) in September. It was £22 and I love it. Goes with pretty much everything I wear and is surprisingly warm. I've linked a similar one from Topshop here for £40. 

Instagrams:

Here are the accounts I've been obsessed with over the last month

Hunters and Heels - read Lauren's blog here and she also has a Youtube channel. Gorgeous insta feed too.

Miss Megan Meeke - also blogs here and features loads of travel stuff for the wanderlusters.

I'll make sure I'm up to date with all of their content so hope you like them too!

Thanks for reading,

Chloe x









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Me, Matilda and Winnie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig