Thursday 9 November 2017

The Winter Coat Edit (for small females)

We ordered Matilda & Winnie their new winter coats a few weeks ago, I'll show you what we went for and I have also put together my current favourites if you're looking to buy one too.

Matilda's


Pink Faux Fur Collar Coat by Next but as you can see from the photos I have taken the coat is definitely more pink toned than the greyish tone in the Next picture.




I love the pink collar and the button detail on this coat, Matilda loves it too which is a bonus! There is  low stock in some sizes on the Next website and a longer delivery time on others.

Winnie's


Smart Pink Coat from Next. Ideally I would've gone for Matilda's coat had they done it in Winnie's size. So I needed something that would go nicely together.


It is quite basic, but I chose it for the pale pink tone which I thought would go with Matilda's nicely and it also has a hood, so handy!


Here are my picks of the best coats online

Boden


I love this military coat from Boden, it is for older girls (5 years+) and does come with a heavier rice tag than Next, Zara etc. but just look at it, the red piping keeps things fun too. Buy here.


For a brighter look, this red duffle coat from John Lewis is gorgeous. The fur around the hood looks super cosy, and this starts from 3 years at £40.


This classic khaki parka is a great price at £34.99 and is from Zara. I love the pink hood & fur, giving it a really girly edge.

Finally this pretty little number from Marks and Spencer is so lovely! It is a fantastic price too and they've got a really great selection online that are such good value for money!

Thanks for reading,

Chloe x










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Me, Matilda and Winnie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig