Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sample Sale Shopping

I am lucky enough to have a sister working for Net-A-Porter and once a year they have a huge sample sale which staff can buy tickets for so friends & family can go along.

The staff get the first look on the Friday - no tickets are sold for these days, however tickets can then be purchased for Saturday & Sunday. Our slot was on Saturday afternoon at 3pm.
I found myself getting weirdly nervous as we were seeing hoardes of men & women leaving the town hall with sacks full of stuff!

Unfortunately for my little sister, she was away in Thailand when the annual event was scheduled, so Mum & I went along to Chelsea Town hall armed with instructions of what to buy our sister and to see what bargains we could get for ourselves! I knew clothes would be a no go for me, as all the samples would be super small sizes, however being a size 8 foot, I knew I could get some serious shoe candy!


And I wasn't wrong either! These beautiful suede Stella McCartney's were just £60!


They were unworn with only a small scuff on the side of the suede - but I didn't care as they are BEAUTIFUL!

On their first outing paired with River Island black jeans

I love the gold hardwear on the shoe, I think it toughens them up a bit and makes them look super luxurious! They are very high and not the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn but I don't care because I love them!

We found other bargains too beside these, my Mum bought a gorgeous pair of Valentino strappy metallic sandals, a pair of pointed metallic Jimmy Choo flats and a glittery Sophia Webster clutch bag. Plus for my little sister, we found Louboutin courts and a beautiful Acne Studios dress.

Needless to say I will definitely be getting tickets for next years event!

Have you ever been to a sample sale? Get any amazing finds?

Thanks for reading,

Chloe x

SHARE:

3 comments

© Me, Matilda and Winnie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig