Monday 15 January 2018

Going Back To Work

It is less than 3 weeks until my return to work. I cannot believe how fast that has gone.
When you're expecting, you count down the days until you finish work. Once you've finished, you're then counting down the days until your little bundle of joy enters the world. You certainly don't count down the days until you go back to work.


I didn't find it too hard the first time, and that isn't to say I didn't miss Matilda but this time, I've had 9 glorious months off with both of my babies. And it has been wonderful. 

I am going back to doing 3 days a week, and these are set days too so I'll have a great routine. However, with two children, one of whom is at playschool, I am going to have to be so organised. But I am looking forward to that challenge.

I can't say I am dreading my return, for me it is just one of the things I have to do. So why waste time being upset about it? There are advantages to work - my own money, adult conversation (I'm still hungry Mummy!) lunches in peace and hot coffee! It'll be great to see some old faces too. Oh and my uniform! I am looking forward to getting my glam on for 3 days a week (for anyone that doesn't know I work for Virgin Holidays.)


I think it will also make me really appreciate our days off together and encourage me to have more days out. I also think it will make me work harder, be more productive whilst I am there. Afterall, I am away from my babies so I need to make it worthwhile.

I'll keep you updated on how my return goes.

Chloe x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Me, Matilda and Winnie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig