Tuesday 1 November 2016

What's Going On My Christmas List

As it's the first of November and I'm starting to feel festive already, I'm sharing what is on my Christmas List for 2016. This is only a selection of what features this year, as you can probably imagine the list is much, much longer!

Scent





























This is my favourite perfume, if someone is wearing it I can tell instantly what it is. My last bottle ran out some time ago and I'm really missing it in my cologne collection. I'm hoping someone will be king enough to buy the 100ml too (Husband? Mum? Anyone. PLEASE!)

Accessories






























I am obsessing over this bag from Zara which will be perfect for Winter evenings and weekends. The embellishment is a big nod to the fauna feel of those Aquazurra boots that I also love but can't afford at £930.





























Also from Zara is this pom pom beanie, which will go with absolutely everything and be totally practical in keeping my head warm this Winter.




















Next up, cashmere socks from The White Company. I love cosy nights at home, on the sofa with some delicious food, X Factor on and all the comfy clothes. These socks will be a welcome addition to my expanding lazy wardrobe!

Home





























We have just renovated our kitchen and I am desperate for this radio to cook to on a Sunday. I love the vintage feel and also how romantic it is to listen to the radio. We love Steve Wright's Sunday love songs on Radio 2!

Beauty

I am on the hunt for the perfect burgundy/browny lip colour and feel that these could be just what I am looking for, both MAC shades available at John Lewis.
MAC Burnt Violet.



MAC Double Fudge.

If you find any lovely wintery lip colours please do let me know!

What are you asking for this Christmas?

Chloe x















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Me, Matilda and Winnie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig