Friday 25 September 2015

ASOS Occasionwear for Autumn/Winter

If you're anything like me, I plan for months in advance what I'll wear to a wedding. I've been to three this year and had three different outfits! I can always count on ASOS for their occasion wear.

One I wore would work really well for winter weddings.

I had my eye on this dress as soon as I saw it on We Are Twinset and knew I had to go for it when it went half price in the sale. The colour and print work perfectly for weddings at this time of year. It is made from that thick scuba material so it'll keep you warm too! It is still available to buy for £65 here. Bargain!
Chuck a black or grey leather jacket over the top to keep you warm.


Sorry for the blurry photo!
I added this New Look clutch and ASOS fascinator. You can't see my shoes but my trusty wedding shoes from Jimmy Choo got another wear!

Here are some other dress picks that would be great options for winter weddings!

ASOS Wiggle Dress £50 - Buy here.

ASOS Premium Prom Dress £120 - Buy here.

ASOS Skater Dress - Buy here.

I'd love to know what you think of these dresses!

Chloe x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Me, Matilda and Winnie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig