Sunday 29 October 2017

Sephora Haul

As promised, my Sephora haul for you guys! I'll tell you what I purchased and what I think of each product.


I'm going to list them in the order I put them on, so firstly it is the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in shade Sunlight. They are so pigmented a little goes a really long way so I think these are going to last ages. I use these on the areas where I would usually highlight, so cheekbones, brow bone, cupids bow and down my nose. Because the glow on these is so luminous, I use it under my foundation. You can buy these in the UK, all shades are available on Beauty Bay for £34. 



I'd been wanting to try the Giorgio Armani Power Fabric foundation for ages. I bought the Luminous Silk last summer and loved that so couldn't wait to try this. I've purchased it in the same shade I used in the Luminous Silk, which is 4.5, more yellow toned than pink. With foundation, try before you buy and check it in natural light too. This foundation is gorgeous, one pump covers the entire face it is a longwear full coverage finish with SPF 25. If you prefer a more dewy finish, try the Luminous Silk.

I'd read up on brands to buy in the US before we went to Vegas, and Milk Makeup kept coming up. I got their Flex concealer in shade light - again more yellowy which suits my skin tone - and this has excellent coverage. Their ethos is eco-concious and innovative using the best ingredients, and is also vegan, cruelty & gluten free! The concealer doesn't flake or crack and blends really well. You can buy from Sephora online.

Whilst in Vegas I smashed my Younique bronzer! I was so gutted as I'd only had it about a month and there was so much left. So, I obviously had to buy a new one. A friend had recommended me either Tarte or Too Faced so I tried both in Sephora to see what I liked more. The Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer won it for me, because it smells of chocolate. All the heart eyes for this amazing bronzer! I went for the medium/dark shade, which is just right. It is a matte bronzer that blends beautifully.


Also on my list of products to buy was a new liquid liner. For this I headed straight to the Kat Von D counter to try the Tattoo Ink Liner. I prefer brown to black for a softer look, so purchased the shade Hemingway. This stuff goes on like a dream and is easy to create flicks and wings with. It is also really long lasting. You can buy all shades from Debenhams.

Finally, the most incredible setting spray by Make Up Forever, called the Mist and Fix. I only bought the 30ml size bottle as it was glaring at me whilst I queued up to pay for my other items so I just grabbed it quickly. Wow, this stuff keeps everything in place all day, I am so impressed by this and will definitely be purchasing the 125ml next time. I can highly recommend this stuff, I do personally find it works better than the Urban Decay setting spray and is cheaper.

So there is my Sephora Haul from you, this all came to around $250. And I could have easily spent triple that!!

Let me know if you've tried any of these and what you think.

Thanks for reading,

Chloe x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Me, Matilda and Winnie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig