Thursday 18 August 2016

High Street Cleansers You Need To Know About

Hi guys!

I need to update you on two new cleansing products you NEED to purchase. Today. They are so good.






























The first is the new oil infused micellar water from Garnier. You may have already tried their normal micellar water with the pink lid? And thought that was really good? It was good, but the new one is amazing! It smells divine, it removes every last bit of makeup from my skin, including my waterproof Lancome mascara which is an absolute bugger to shift usually. It doesn't leave a greasy, weird sheen either that some oil cleansers do. It is such good value for money too at under £6 for 400ml. However, Superdrug have it on offer here for under £4.

The second product is a new cleansing gel from Palmer's. I use this in the mornings to wake up my face and also in the evenings to remove my base makeup. The formula of this gel means it doesn't foam up too much on the skin (does anyone else hate a bubble covered face?) and it is so light my skin feels refreshed and clean, not tight and dry. Palmer's products are great value again, this gel was £3.99 and you can pop this in your shopping basket to purchase now, here.

Let me know if you've already tried either of these and what you thought!

Chloe x



SHARE:

1 comment

© Me, Matilda and Winnie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig