Wednesday 16 July 2014

Life Lately - July

So it has been a while since my last post, over a month now! Sorry! But as you know, I got married on Friday 27th June to my soul mate & best friend *cheese fest anyone?*

Life has been crazy busy in the few weeks leading up to our big day, then we were away on honeymoon which I will cover in a separate post.

I'd blogged about the anxiety I was feeling a month or so before the wedding and how no one really tells you that you may feel like that, but it is totally normal! You're planning the biggest day of your entire lives, it isn't all going to be plain sailing. However, let me say, every minute of stress, worry & nerves was so worth it, I cannot even put in to words how wonderful our day was. Everything ran smoothly, we had beautiful weather and had all of our best friends & family around us to celebrate.

I will do a full post with all details soon, but here is one of my favourite pictures taken by a friend outside our beautiful local church after the ceremony!


SHARE:

1 comment

© Me, Matilda and Winnie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig